Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Due to pending retirement Northwest Flying has an opening for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) or Apprentice AME to join our team. Fleet includes Cessna 180, 3 DeHavilland Beavers as well as
2 Beech 18's. Possibility exists for the right candidate to run his/her own hangar AMO !
- Conduct maintenance on company aircraft as directed by head AME.
- Maintain detailed records and paperwork as required and track times on company a/c to ensure all maintenance items are completed on time
- Perform various duties such as hangar clean up as instructed by Owner/CP
- Liason between hangar operations and flight operations
- Assist with cleaning of company a/c
- Aircraft Maintenance Diploma (or strong desire to obtain necessary training)
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a small team
- Mechanically inclined and willing to get hands dirty
- Computer knowledge
- Sensitivity training an asset !
- Able to work in Canada
- Must be willing to live in NW Ontario Nestor Falls or Fort Frances !
- Salary based on 40 hr work week with weekends off and will be very competitive based on appropriate experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com